400 g. Santol,peeled,seeded and chopped finely
1 tbsp. Coking Oil
2 tbsp. Crushed Garlic
1/2 Cup Sliced Onions
1/2 Cup Fresh Alamang
2 Pieces Shrimp Broth Cube
1 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
2 Pieces Chili
1. Soak chopped santol in salted water for at least 30 minutes; drain and squeeze dry.
2. Heat oil and saute garlic and onion until limp.
3. Stir in alamang and shrimp broth cubes. Cook for 1 minute until alamang changes color.
4. Add santol and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Pour coconut milk. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until almost dry.
6. Pour coconut cream and chill; continue cooking until santol is soft.